Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enable companies to manage and optimize their environment, health, safety and sustainability. They are searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help grow their team!
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will drive the sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition?
- The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done
- They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
- 1+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools
- Experience in building a sales talent pipeline from sales development, insides sales to enterprise sales executives
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates?
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.?
- Focus on deliverables and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.?
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.?
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.?
- Proven consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Tuesday, April 26, 2022