- Chicago, IL
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Analytics and Compensation and is responsible for analyzing and monitoring employee compensation, as well as various other analytics, including diversity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing and tracking compensation surveys and analyzing the results.
- Generating ad hoc compensation and diversity reports from the PeopleSoft Human Resources system.
- Monitoring and documenting compensation programs, including online market data.
- Reconciling compensation information between the Firm's payroll systems and the PeopleSoft Human Resources system.
- Creating compensation budget information.
- Assisting in annual compensation and performance review processes as assigned.
- Conducting analysis for special compensation and/or analytics projects.
- Proposing and implementing innovative business solutions and improvements regarding compensation.
- Handling heavy special project work, including the design, management, and implementation of compensation initiatives.
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily fulfill the duties and responsibilities listed above and meet the following requirements. The listed requirements represent the minimum knowledge, skill, and ability needed. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Ability to analyze technical solutions and provide sound conclusions for insurance, accounting, and financial issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Four years of experience in Human Resources, compensation, or a related area.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) from the World at Work organization.
Friday, July 7, 2023