Senior Accountant - Growing Real Estate Company!
- Chicago, IL
A growing real estate investment management company in the Chicago Loop is hiring for a Senior Accountant! This position is responsible for ensuring proper preparation and maintenance of accounting records and financial reporting in accordance with accounting standards, company policies, corporate/partnership documents, and loan agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 4-8 years of relevant experience; real estate and/or public accounting experience with a focus on corporate a plus
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word utilizing pivot tables, v-lookups, sumifs, index match, etc.
- Medical, Dental, FSA, HSA, Vision
- 401k Match of 100% up to 5% vested immediately
- Life, Disability insurance
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation time and paid holidays
- Free gym on-sight
- Tuition Reimbursement of $5,250 annually
- 100% Covered Annual Divvy Membership
Thursday, November 19, 2020