IT Audit Manager - W/L Balance!
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to be partnering with an industry leading Financial Institution headquartered in the Chicago loop. They’re seeking to hire an experienced IT Audit Manager to their growing team! This role opened up on the team due to internal promotions.
- Audit team has nearly doubled in size over the past 3 years!
- Fast promotion opportunities both inside and outside of audit.
- Exposure to data analytics.
- Strong benefits and PTO time.
- Commuter Benefits Program.
- Flexible work schedules.
The IT Audit Manager will provide leadership across the department in support of the strategic goals of the audit function. This role will present comprehensive audit reports summarizing key risks, including providing expert consultative guidance to senior management, develop and maintain effective relationships and support management in of their goals. In addition, the IT Audit Manager may interface with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Federal Reserve Board (FRB), Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and external auditors.
- Exceptional customer service and collaboration skills required.
- Data governance/management and data analysis skills and knowledge of supporting tools (e.g. InfoSphere, ACL, Alteryx, Tableau).
- Strong verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated success in leading audit projects and implementing audit best practices in a complex technology environment. Demonstrated success in identifying operational and regulatory risks in business environment and implementing controls/processes to mitigate the risks.
- Strong working knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques involved in conducting audits in accordance with the requirements set forth in the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing published by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Demonstrated ability to obtain and analyze data, evaluate results and summarize and present clear and concise conclusions in both oral and written context to senior leadership.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, including the ability to handle potentially sensitive situations and discussions.
- Ability to manage a complex audit plan and lead the team, prioritizing multiple audit assignments to simultaneously complete each with high quality.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Strong proficiency using Archer or other audit or Governance Risk and Compliance software.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Technology, Security, Business Administration or related field.
- Consulting/accounting firm experience is a plus.
- Experience in Financial Services/Security Industry and working with regulatory organizations such SEC, CFTC, FRB, and/or FINRA required.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Certified Information Security (CISM) or Certified Information systems Security Professional (CISSP) is required.
- Minimum of four years managing/leading audit staff performing risk-based IT and Security audits, project and business application reviews and/or executing data analytics audit capability development and execution.
Monday, July 29, 2019
100,000 - $135,000