Senior International Tax Manager
- Chicago, IL, United States
Buckingham Search is working with the second largest truck manufacturer globally, and have a newly created Senior International Tax Manager opening on their tax team! This company was recently acquired by an international manufacturing powerhouse and the merger has created tons of new, exciting projects (IE tax strategy, M&A work) on a larger scope. Their recent endeavors have also had a large focus on sustainability and zero emissions. This position sits at the company’s international headquarters, is working a hybrid schedule & offering a SUPER competitive comp package. The tax group is extremely collaborative and the Director is very supportive!
Things to love:
- Rapidly growing organization with a focus on sustainability and zero emissions
- Exciting role with exposure to projects beyond compliance
- Down-to-earth, highly collaborative team
- Great benefits, 401k match, and compensation package
- Significant experience with US international taxation rules and cross-border transactions
- Preferably holds a Master's degree in Tax
- Alternatively, has several years of Tax experience in a public accounting firm or a company
- Demonstrates good judgment in problem-solving and selecting appropriate methods and techniques
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the area of specialization, including GILTI, E&P, Subpart F, transfer pricing, tax-free reorgs, taxable transactions, repatriations, legal entity clean-up, etc.
- Proficient in applying established standards and resolving a wide range of complex problems, even where no precedent exists
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Drives process improvement initiatives within the tax organization
- Proficiency in Alteryx or data visualization tools is a plus.
Tuesday, February 21, 2023