Senior Auditor - Great work life balance!
- Chicago, IL
A downtown International Banking organization is looking to add a Senior Auditor to their growing team!
They are led by an amazing former Big 4 partner and are known for rotating their auditors throughout the business after 1-2 years. They have some amazing perks like generous tuition reimbursement, hefty bonuses, team outings, and most importantly an environment that fully supports your life outside of work (40 hour work weeks!)
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Documentation of audit procedures in a quality manner in compliance with the department’s audit methodology
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CIA, or MBA or progress toward obtaining these certifications are preferred
- 5+ years audit experience, through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 preferred)
- Banking industry experience and exposure to the Corporate Treasury function a plus
Thursday, August 5, 2021