Senior Financial Analyst
- Chicago, IL
A multi-billion dollar insurance company in downtown Chicago is in search of a new Senior Financial Analyst! They were in the top 15 companies recognized by Forbes as a "Fastest Growing Company" in 2020 and are expanding the team due to organic growth.
- Build and maintain business models to facilitate planning, analysis, and decision making
- Identify key financial drivers within business processes and develop financial models to be used for planning purposes.
- Prepare presentations that summarize financial analysis and model output results
- Document work processes, including data sources and definitions
- Frequently interact and coordinate with other departments to address business issues and to meet organizational objectives
- Interpret data and identify trends to help leadership understand drivers of results, make decisions, and develop strategy
- Develop new reports and models to drive business performance
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of finance, analysis, or accounting experience. Insurance experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of financial statements (income statements, balance sheets, cash flows)
- Understanding of differences between GAAP and STAT.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Intermediate skills in Workday, Adaptive, SQL, or Tableau is a strong plus
Tuesday, September 27, 2022