- Petaluma, CA
Competitive compensation and relocation package
Buckingham Search is partnering with a privately held organic food manufacturer to find a Staffing Recruiter for their manufacturing facility.
The Staffing Recruiter is responsible for ensuring that staffing levels and needs are met and maintained for plant operations and other department areas in the company.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies, develops, implements, evaluates, measures, and improves the recruiting process for hourly and salaried positions while maintaining required staffing as directed by Operations and/or Corporate.
- Establishes an effective and efficient working relationship with plant management and Corporate customers which creates an environment that facilitates the interviewing process, thus enabling the hiring of qualified applicants.
- If applicable, provides training and direction to the hourly staff to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations concerning the interviewing process and AAP compliance.
- Creates new and innovative methods to improve the recruitment process and to continually improve the experience and skill set of applicants.
- Recommends to management for approval, implements, measures, audits and reports results to management.
- Achieves measurable results that demonstrate improvement in hiring ratio, i.e. applicants versus hires.
- Ensures all required paperwork,, e.g., application, reference checks and interview notes, are forwarded to the EPA (Employment Process Administrator) for proper, correct intake.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 5 plus years experience.
- Previous experience in a staffing role within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven knowledge of laws surrounding the interview process.
- Exposure to AAP requirements as it applies to the recruitment, interviewing, selection process.
- Proven track record of innovative methods to recruit the targeted workforce and that result in turnover reduction.
- Requires an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1 to 3 year time span.
- Must be able to multi-task and organize multiple protocols and projects and complete on schedule.
- Requires strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
- Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization, provide excellent customer service, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires knowledge of and a commitment to team performance and effective coaching.
- Requires travel to other facilities and plants for meeting and/or company business.
- Bilingual skills preferred
Thursday, September 23, 2021