Senior Auditor - Fortune 500 Rotational Program
- Naperville, IL
We are partnered with a Fortune 500 Consumer Products company that has grown from $700M in 2007 to $6B+ over the past few years! They are adding to their internal audit rotation program at the Senior level. Here are some key details about the role and company:
- Heavy growth through acquisition and they continue acquiring
- Chief Auditor has reconstructed audit to be a talent feeder to the business, an advisory arm, and not a compliance function
- True audit rotation. Commit two years in audit and then move into the business.
- Senior Auditor role is open because someone rotated into the Treasury function
- Introducing data analytics and robotics/automation into IA now
- Chief Auditor wants audit to start doing some of the consulting for the company that was previously outsourced to companies like the Boston Consulting Group
- Audit is involved in a big overhaul of a management system that is used to streamline production at their plant sites
- High Flexibility with remote work (100% remote right now) and autonomy in your day to day
Apply directly or send your resume to Kim.Fisher@buckinghamsearch.com!
Wednesday, December 22, 2021