Staff IT Auditor
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnered with a publicly-traded airline company that is hiring on their IT Audit team!
This role will be involved in projects beyond IGTCs and SOX compliance. The company is headquartered in downtown Chicago and is going into the office 2 days/week. They offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and even discounts on flights for personal travels!
Responsibilities of the Staff IT Auditor include:
- Support the IT Internal Audit Program including testing execution and reporting of results for cyber security and IT engineering reviews under the direction of the Senior Manager of IT Audit.
- Execute on technology audit plan as well as the overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures
- Documents referenced audit work papers in line with IPPF and PCAOB standards
- Performs business application and system development reviews to ensure proper controls are developed and maintained
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or related field
- 1-2 years experience in public accounting or internal audit setting
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing principles and practices
- Knowledge of data privacy and governance principles
- Understanding and/or experience of IT infrastructure operations including networking, operating systems, databases, middleware, IT security, and data center operations preferred
- Knowledge of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) promulgated by the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) strongly preferred
- Domestic and International travel up to 10%
Tuesday, July 25, 2023