Bilingual (English & Spanish) Human Resources Generalist
- Chicago, IL
Bilingual Human Resources Generalist
A High-growth technology manufacturer just South of Chicago is looking to hire for their dynamic HR team!
The company does two things really well: They make a beautiful, innovative, eco-friendly lighting systems and they create a dynamic, fun work atmosphere.
The HR team is made up of 6 individuals that are very passionate about Customer Service! The employees are their first priority.
This role will be the face of customer service working closely with the manufacturing employees on anything and everything, nothing is too big or too small. The scope of the role will range from walking the floor daily, employee relations, recruitment, performance reviews, and being able to answer all questions for the employees. This is a true generalist role touching on every facet of HR.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE BILINGUAL IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience; experience working in a manufacturing setting/environment strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with all levels of the workforce
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Strong management skills, detail oriented, flexible, able to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent organization, administrative and creative problem-solving skills required; ability to analyze data strongly preferred
- Solid interpersonal and technical skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HRIS systems) and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously are also essential
- Must be very approachable and able to develop strong professional relationships and foster involvement at all levels of organization; strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Business Acumen
- High energy
Please apply if you're interested or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, July 16, 2020