Senior Accounting Analyst - SEC Reporting - Fortune 500
- Chicago, IL
An International Manufacturer in downtown Chicago is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for their SEC Reporting team!
There is excellent exposure to the business within this role, and reports to the Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting. The position sits in their downtown Chicago office and is currently in a hybrid model with 2 days in the office.
Things to get excited about:
- $2B Publicly Held Company: Growing organically and through acquisition
- Beautiful Loop office in the Civic Building where Tax, Accounting, Finance, and Audit sit
- Role where you will have a lot of autonomy and room to build out best processes as well as high exposure
- Very competitive compensation package
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 3+ years of public accounting/audit experience; manufacturing experience is a plus
Tuesday, January 31, 2023