Director of FP&A
- Chicago, IL
One of our favorite real estate clients backed by the Blackstone Group is hiring a Director of FP&A! This is a newly created role that will sit on the leadership team supporting critical areas like budgeting, forecasting, operational execution, and strategic analysis to drive the company’s operational and growth plans.
We’ve helped hire 14 professionals to this company over the years, and the people are bright, collaborative individuals who make this a great place to work.
This role has high visibility and reports to the CFO. They are offering a competitive compensation package and remote work.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of progressive experience in a dynamic and demanding environment with a track record of success in FP&A roles.
- Experience in developing and managing a team focused on enhancing a company’s Financial Planning & Analysis capabilities
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, and management skills with an emphasis on leading a growing team in a fast-paced environment.
- BS in accounting or finance, or other advanced degree with a focus on these competencies or real estate highly desirable.
- Significant experience with financial and technology systems preferred.
Wednesday, November 23, 2022