Senior Manager of Consolidations - growing company!
- Naperville, IL
An industry leader is seeking a Senior Manager to head their Global Consolidation process. This role has exceptional visibility working with Corporate Controllers across the organization and will have the exciting opportunity to oversee improving and automating the company’s existing consolidation process. In addition, this role will manage a team of experienced accountants.
The company itself takes great care of its employees through a bevy of perks like a generous 401k match and stock purchase plan; along with generous PTO and a Parental leave program that encompasses all employees!
- Responsible for the successful execution of the financial statement close and consolidation process in accordance with the financial reporting policy and internal controls, including the recording of consolidating entries and reconciliation of inter-company related transactions.
- Monitor the status of monthly close, through the creation of key performance indicators, and a focus on enhancing, streamlining, and automating the existing close and consolidation process to yield timely and accurate results and to enhance scalability.
- Review and analysis of the financial results to understand trends and inconsistencies to allow for timely identification of reporting errors.
- Develop, coach, and lead the consolidation team.
- Key contact for the quarterly review and annual audit process with external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of footnotes and related disclosures to support the external reporting process.
- Manage the accounting for equity and share transactions.
- Partner with the tax team to ensure the tax provision is recorded and review GAAP and adjusted tax rates.
- Manage the global statutory audits with local accounting teams and audit firm.
- Finance-led functional or cross-functional projects to support scalability and M&A activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- CPA highly desired.
- 8+ years of accounting experience.
- Experience with consolidations for a large, public corporation required.
- Public accounting experience desired.
- Strong accounting and reporting (US GAAP) knowledge.
- A mix of public accounting and industry experience will be preferred.
- SAP or Oracle experience desired.
Apply today to learn more!
Monday, February 15, 2021