Senior Accountant - Leading Commercial Bank
- New York, NY
Our client, a leading commercial bank, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to their growing team. Primary responsibilities of this role will include supporting the month-end close, preparation of general ledger reconciliations and researching and clearing reconciling items. In addition, this role will perform analysis and reporting functions for assigned areas of responsibility and identify process opportunities within the scope of assigned work.
*Can be fully remote.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in the banking industry.
- Working knowledge of basic US GAAP concepts required.
- The individual for this role must possess good analytical skills, be inquisitive and understand the importance of maintaining a strong control environment.
- The ability to evaluate existing processes and identify process changes to enhance efficiencies and controls is a plus.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive Training & Development
- Clear Career Advancement Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Cutting-Edge Technology Access
- Inclusive Company Culture
Monday, July 24, 2023