Poultry Product Marketing Manager
- Chicago, IL
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION THAT CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE!
If you are a poultry marketing guru then this role is for you!
Buckingham Search is partnering with a poultry company that creates products to protect flocks against bacteria-related disease, all while helping poultry producers reduce the use of antibiotic growth promoters. This is a very unique product that is making a HUGE impact on the poultry industry.
- Develop strategies that integrate marketing, technical, and sales to best promote product portfolio to the poultry market.
- Provide internal support and information to sales team to execute the commercial strategy at target accounts.
- Develop annual product marketing plan and the associated annual budget for product marketing activities.
- Review, edit, and gain approvals of sales collateral before going to market to assure that marketing collateral materials meet market, legal, and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate market and technical research to identify and fill gaps in our marketing requirements, and to anticipate customers’ medium and long-term expectations in order to translate them into commercial and marketing priorities.
- Develop and implement a product vision for the poultry market based on customer and market research, data analysis, and company needs.
- Gather, analyze, and present relevant market information, pricing, and competitor activity that may affect the company's market penetration, brand positioning, pricing or profitability.
- Monitor trends and production information related to the global poultry market and recommend changes to our product marketing mix and spend accordingly.
- Work closely with sales and technical service teams to assure they have effective sales tools, consistent product messaging, and training to achieve the growth objectives for the poultry segment.
- Identify and recommend affiliation with poultry industry events, publications, or people that support the marketing objectives for our products. Work cross-functionally to assure these partnerships are leveraged to support the growth objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree business-related field; MBA preferred
- Minor in animal sciences or equivalent experience highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in the animal health and nutrition market with in-depth knowledge of the poultry segment (broilers, breeders, and layers).
- Experience supporting sales teams, assisting with the development and launch of new products, and developing and implementing product marketing plans.
Thursday, July 16, 2020