Senior Tax Analyst
- Chicago, IL
Chicago Loop Eco-company is looking to add a new Senior Tax Analyst to the team!
This company is a leader in sustainability and uses green solutions to meet the world's ever-growing energy and utility demands through a network of 1000+ sites. Serving tens of millions of customers, they show no signs of slowing down. The Senior Tax Analyst will be a key member of the accounting organization.
Senior Tax Analyst
The Senior Tax Analyst’s primary responsibilities will be in the areas of global tax reporting, tax processes, and tax compliance. They will support the VP, Tax in conducting research, planning, and analysis. They will report directly to the VP, Tax and work closely with members of the tax, legal, and financial reporting teams. The Senior tax analyst will work with the Company’s external tax advisors, financial statement auditors, and governmental tax auditors.
- Analyze, calculate and reconcile corporate tax provisions, taxes payable, and deferred tax accounts
- Prepare tax footnote disclosures required for quarterly and annual tax reporting
- Implement tax accounting and tax compliance technologies, enhancements, and process improvements
- Serve as a point of contact for the company's independent auditors and tax advisors
- Prepare and review US Federal and state tax returns and governmental compliance matters
- Prepare intercompany and transfer pricing documentation to support arms-length transactions
- Conduct global tax research, planning, and analysis
- Provide support for transaction taxes
- BS in Accounting or Finance is required
- 2-6 years of specific experience in a multi-national corporate tax department or public accounting
- Understanding US GAAP tax accounting rules
- Strong working knowledge of tax provision software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with excel, word, powerpoint, HFM, and tax technology software
Sunday, November 15, 2020