IT Audit Manager - Prestigious Financial Institution!
- Chicago, IL
A prestigious financial institution located in the heart of downtown Chicago is hiring an IT Audit Manager due to internal promotion!
Things to get excited about:
- Downtown location & Headquarters
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Competitive Benefits
- Ability to rotate out of this team into great positions across the business
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Summer hours
- Great work-life balance and minimal overtime
- Currently all WFH due to COVID – Historically the team has 4 work from home days a month, as well as other flexibility to work from home when needed
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for the development, execution, and timely completion of a risk-based IT audit plan and procedures to ensure that IT audits are conducted to high standards of accuracy, completeness, rigor, and consistency with regulatory and industry standards. This includes evaluation of audit findings, preparation of audit reports, and making value-added recommendations to senior management to improve the organization’s information technology and information security/cybersecurity processes and controls. The IT Audit Manager is also be responsible for coaching and mentoring staff and seniors on IT audits and developing relationships with senior management.
- 8+ years of Financial Audit and IT General Computer Controls experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and/or Masters in Business Administration strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in information technology concepts and IT general controls (security, change management, computer operations), system development lifecycle methodology, database design and IT operations management.
- In-depth knowledge of business processes, as well as process controls and risks, and ability to understand how this relates to relevant IT audit procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. A high degree of interpersonal skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Self-starter, proven leadership ability, history of high level/quality performance and accomplishments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong project and resource management skills.
- Special skills, knowledge and practical experience in dealing with: Active Directory, Database security (SQL & Oracle), Windows and Unix Operating Systems, SaaS applications, review of vendor SOC reports, and Mobile Device Management.
- Knowledge and practical experience with FFIEC Information Security, Cyber Assessment Tool (CAT), and IT control frameworks such as COBIT and NIST.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Monday, January 11, 2021