Director of IT Audit & Data Analytics - Forbes Best Midsize Employer
- Northbrook, IL
Director of IT Audit & Data Analytics
We're working with a top ranked global company hiring a Director of IT Audit & Data Analytics! They were ranked on Forbes’ 2022 List of America’s Best Midsize Employers and focus on operational excellence, career development, and sustainable agriculture.
Things to get excited about:
- Largest Fertilizer Manufacturer in the US
- The company pays for continuing training and education
- 100% match on first 6% contributed to 401k plus an additional 4%, so 10% total contributed by the company
- Very competitive compensation packages
- Leadership encourages you to rotate into different areas of the business - new Chief Auditor is fully supportive of this
- Develop the audit and data analytic teams to increase their business acumen, leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- Work with senior managers and executives to create an audit plan for IT. Proactively participates in key meetings and projects.
- Leads audits/projects, including risk assessments, documenting processes and key controls, and creating audit procedures to test the design and operating effectiveness of the key controls.
- Works on complex issues with the business to improve controls and profitability.
- Participates in the development of IT General Controls, external audit control reliance, pre-implementation of key IT systems, with close ties to IT Security
- Follows up on outstanding audit items to ensure identified risks properly mitigated.
- Provides subject matter expertise and shares internal control best practices across a broad range of business processes/objectives, risks and control activities.
- Partners with Second Line of Defense groups (e.g. Finance, IT, HR, Procurement) establishing strong work relationships, while maintaining independence.
- Education: BS/BA in a related field or equivalent experience required. MS/MA/MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of related professional experience is required. Prior experience managing multiple business units is preferred.
- Big 4 experience preferred.
- CPA, CISA, CIA, CISSP certification is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated and proven successful leadership skills in order to inspire collaboration and accountability among and within teams in a global environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management including VP/GM’s and other levels of management team and departments worldwide to collaborate and to resolve issues.
Monday, April 24, 2023