Staff & Senior Auditor-Fortune 100 Healthcare Company!
- Chicago, IL
A top-ranked Fortune 100 company is looking to hire Staff and Senior Auditors to their internal team. This is a global household name in the healthcare and retail space and they show no signs of slowing down! The manager is a seasoned, intelligent, and down-to earth professional who wants to see his teams succeed and grow. The team is collaborative and they are working on exciting new projects. They go in one day a week into the downtown or suburb location, require minimal travel, and offer great benefits!
- Leads the development of audit objectives, scope and audit programs through a risk assessment of the business process being reviewed.
- Leads the execution of financial, operational, and compliance audits through inquiry, observation and testing.
- Works under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers. Able to independently identify risks in a given process and exercise independent judgment.
- Documents testing in automated workpapers.
- Communicates the progress of audits to the Manager/Director on a timely basis. Based on changes or new information arising in the audit process, collaborates with project management to adjust audit programs to address these changes.
- Identifies and documents audit findings, and effectively communicates, as identified, to supervisor. Escalate audit findings to Manager/Director.
- Prepares written communications, including the audit report, client correspondence, memos, and other working papers that document the scope, procedures performed, findings, and conclusions.
- Assists with post-audit follow up to determine adequacy of corrective actions taken.
- Interacts with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve client satisfaction.
- Coordinates internal audit activities with external auditors to ensure proper audit coverage and reduce duplication of efforts.
- Sets and adheres to detailed project timelines including concrete project milestones. Communicates deviations from timelines to management when identified.
- May oversee auditors on a project basis and reviews working papers and files for accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 year of experience in financial/operational auditing; information technology auditing; AND/OR financial/operational or information technology auditing experience in a public accounting firm OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in financial/operational auditing or information technology auditing.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Thursday, July 6, 2023