Senior SOX Analyst with Growing Commercial Bank!
- Stamford, CT
Our client, a leading commercial bank, is looking to hire a Senior SOX Analyst to their growing team.
- Test the effectiveness of assigned SOX controls and review staff members' testing.
- Coordinate walkthroughs, manage requests, and document process details.
- Assist in SOC 1 report evaluation and maintain the SOX platform.
- Enhance the SOX program to adapt to changing controls, processes, and technology.
- Maintain high visibility and communication with various levels of Management.
- Collaborate with business partners to review and improve SOX documentation.
- Ensure accurate SOX documentation.
- Complete and/or review key control testing in line with industry standards.
- Support the SOX team culture, mentor less experienced members, and follow up on remediation.
- Apply audit knowledge to assist in risk assessment and scoping.
- Manage communication with external auditors and assist in vendor SOC 1 report reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required.
- 2-5 years of related experience, with a preference for public accounting or SOX experience.
- Banking experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management, project management, and analytical skills.
- CPA or CIA designation is preferred.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive Training & Development
- Clear Career Advancement Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Cutting-Edge Technology Access
- Inclusive Company Culture
Wednesday, September 20, 2023