Lead Auditor-High Growth Company
- Chicago, IL
We are partnered with a global leader in the production of fiber cement building products - who is looking to add TWO Lead Auditors to their team! This is a great opportunity to be fast tracked to a Manager.
This person will work independently or as part of a team reporting to the Internal Audit Manager or Senior Manager. This position is responsible for leading the planning, execution and reporting of financial and operational audits, fraud investigations and special projects, and leads projects associated with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
What you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business-related field
- 7+ years of experience. Big 4 audit firm or equivalent audit experience preferred. Experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is required. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP and data analytical audit tools (e.g. ACL, Excel, IDEA)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 50%4
Things to get excited about:
- History of audit professionals rotating into other areas of the business!
- Great compensation packages and individual performance bonus
- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6%
- Amazing health benefits starting day 1
- Free lunch Fridays
- Beautiful downtown office
- International travel
Tuesday, September 27, 2022