Human Resources Generalist
- Orlando, FL
The Human Resources Generalist role drives effective and positive employee relations, retention, and benefit/reward programs. This role will the primary point of contact for new hire onboarding, benefits & leave administration and general employee relation matters for a leading self-storage owner and operator. The best candidate for this role will help develop the company through procedures for business objectives, productivity, and the development of HR within the organization. The HR Generalist role will
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and escalate issues
- Act as the first line employee relations point of contact for the HR team.
- Create documents such as offer letters, promotion letters, and wage increase notifications
- Deliver onboarding plans and educate newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations.
- Appraise their pay scale accordingly to employee performances
- Partner with the leadership team to recommend and deliver appropriate disciplinary action and separations as needed.
- Review documentation for all leave of absences.
- Respond and resolve employee benefits questions and concerns professionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience
Tuesday, May 24, 2022