Lead Internal Auditor
- Chicago, IL
Multi-billion Dollar Manufacturer in California is looking to hire a Lead Internal Auditor to the team!
This company is a global brand that manufactures high-quality industrial products used in the construction of homes across the planet. Through their collection of brands and holding companies, they employee 2500+ employees.
The Lead Internal Auditor chooses to work independently or as part of a team reporting to the Internal Audit Manager or Internal Audit Senior Manager. This position is responsible for leading, planning, and execution reporting of financial and operational audits, fraud investigations and special projects, and leads projects associated with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
Things to get excited about!
- History of professionals rotating into other areas of the business.
- Free lunch Fridays.
- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6%.
- International travel!
- Amazing health care benefits that you get day 1.
- Great compensation packages (individual performance bonus).
The most qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major or emphasis in Accounting or business-related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 7+ years of professional accounting or audit experience, preferably experience with Big 4 audit firms.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is required. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP and data analytical audit tools (e.g. ACL, Excel, IDEA) a plus.
To learn more please apply below!
Monday, May 20, 2019