Financial Analyst - Food & Beverage Company
- Chicago, IL
Are you ready to build a meaningful career and help shape the future of some of the world's best-known brands in the food and beverage industry? Our client, a progressive and independent company, is looking for a highly qualified Financial Analyst to join their team and make a difference.
As a Financial Analyst at this renowned organization, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a diverse and creative team that continuously reimagines iconic brands
- Enjoy roles that have the potential to stretch, expand, and create greater impact across the organization
- Drive business results through collaboration, diverse perspectives, and bold thinking
- Move decisively with constant, forward momentum
Our client represents a fusion of world-class brands in the juice category, with a global footprint spanning North America and Europe. They are dedicated to fulfilling their vision of quenching the world's thirst for delight and nourishment while championing diversity, sustainability, and community support.
- Support the Sales Finance Manager to ensure the company's goals and initiatives are met
- Be a key finance contact between our client's finance teams and their strategic partner's finance teams
- Provide overall support and partnership for annual sales planning, periodic sales performance reviews, financial analysis, and pricing strategies
- Offer insightful analysis of business results and new opportunities to senior management
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations and prioritize business strategies
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Performance Evaluation, or Financial Accounting and Control
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting, and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
If you're a critical thinker with exceptional communication and relationship management skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to hear from you! Apply now to embark on a rewarding journey with a leading food and beverage company.
Tuesday, April 4, 2023