Associate Director, Digital Patient Services Enablement Solutions
- Lake Forest, IL
Buckingham Search has partnered with a Billion dollar Pharmaceutical company to find an Associate Director, Digital Patient Services Enablement Solutions.
They began roughly 10 years ago as a start-up and have since become a multinational company with over 1,200 employees. As they scale and increase their product portfolio full of treatments for rare diseases the big players won't touch and rheumatoid therapy, they are building out their infrastructure. They are focused on having a robust internal digital marketing and sales enablement platform to keep getting their products into the hands of the people that need it most. They are looking for strategic leaders to drive sales to them through commercial and patient-focused efforts utilizing the latest and greatest technology platforms includes Salesforce and Veeva.
- In partnership with the digital marketing solutions team and in collaboration with commercial, patient services and IT, support the ongoing evolution of digital patient enablement capabilities
- Become an expert on the existing and future suite of solutions, including Salesforce
- Establish a governance framework to manage the intake for new requests related to the Salesforce platform and other complimentary technologies from brands and ensure alignment cross-functional teams on prioritization.
- Ensure solutions are implemented with an enterprise approach and a focus on customer centricity, with the appropriate measurement tracking in place enabling downstream analytics
- With a product management mindset help develop a multi-year roadmap for the Salesforce PARC platform and assist in guiding the effective implementation of new solutions
- In partnership with IT, and from a business perspective, manage the execution of product roadmaps, orchestrate rollout of new features in partnership with leadership in Patient Engagement Marketing and Patient Services teams to ensure effective understanding and adoption.
- Nurture patient services field enablement innovation
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree business or related field. MBA a plus
- 7+ marketing solutions experience required with a preference for relevant healthcare experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience defining business requirements driving marketing technology roadmaps and enhancements
- Technical knowledge of CRM databases and other digital tools enabling pharmaceutical field teams
- Experienced software product manager, with a track record of successfully managing the life cycle of enterprise solutions plus data management strategies designed to drive commercial performance
- Requires approximately 5% travel
Wednesday, November 11, 2020