International Tax Manager - Highly acquisitive company!
- Chicago, IL
A leading global sustainable energy company is hiring an International Tax Manager to their expanding team!
This is an exciting job for someone with international experience who is very excited about working with a company that is breaking into new markets/new countries.
In this role, the International Tax Manager would be focused on supporting overall growth. The organization does dozens of M&A transactions/acquisitions annually and this individual will be looking at the tax ramifications of those transactions. This is a very high-level role that will be working cross-functionally with the business and stakeholders across the company on deals.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field; Master’s Degree in Taxation and/or CPA.
- 5+ years of progressive, international tax experience.
- Analytical, solutions-focused mindset with the proven ability to work independently as well as collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional technical skills and analytical capabilities with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with software and system applications (OneSource, Oracle, Excel, MS Word, etc.) and ability to learn internal applications.
Monday, March 29, 2021