Senior IT Auditor
- Elmhurst, IL
A top healthcare company is hiring a Senior IT Auditor to its dynamic team! Join a company that is focused on creating the best health outcomes and the highest level of service through its integrated approach to care and wellness.
Perks to get excited about!
- A company recognized as one of the best places to work in Illinois!
- Great benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, well-being programs, 401k, PTO, and Life/AD&D insurance, among others!
- Focus on continual learning/career development through educational assistance programs and leadership development programs
The Senior IT Auditor will create audit objectives/procedures and plan, coordinate and conduct audits, internal control evaluations, and reviews. They will leverage their excellent communication skills to prepare well-organized and documented work papers and report drafts/memorandums. This role also provides operational, IT, policy, and compliance audit support to the Internal Audit department through information sharing/training and contributes to the annual audit plan through preparing risk assessments for potential future financial, operational, IT, policy, and compliance audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Information Systems / Computer Science required
- 5+ years IT Audit experience required
- CISA certification required; CPA/CIA desired
- Proficient knowledge of the COBIT framework, COSO Internal Control Framework, and International Professional Standards of Internal Auditing
- Knowledge of audit sampling software (ACL) PC software proficiency (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet creation and manipulation, researching)
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Ability to deal professionally with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to communicate audit results and deficiencies and make recommendations to Management in a constructive manner
Friday, December 2, 2022