Associate Finance Director, Immunology - F500 Pharma
- Lake Forest, IL
A Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company in the north suburbs of Chicago is looking to hire an Associate Finance Director to their team!
What you'll be doing:
- Financial Planning - Lead the planning processes [Plan, UPD, LBE and LRP] ensuring accurate and timely integration of sales forecast, pricing and investment resourcing,
- Ensure financial planning deliverables are accurate, clear and concise for Executive level review and approval
- Develop models that accurately incorporate market dynamics including market share and market access
- Provide analyses for ad hoc or other business presentations that lend insight into key business drivers enabling operating management to adapt more appropriate tactics/strategy to meet the LRP objectives
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting associated with functional strategic projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 8-10 years progressive accounting or finance experience
- MBA in Accounting or Finance, CPA, or CMA preferred
- Ability to solve business problems through the proactive identification of issues and subsequent collection, analysis and interpretation of related data Demonstrated problem solving and analysis within a broad framework of AbbVie’s financial policies (CFMs), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Multi-division experience and knowledge of the financial planning process
- Solid understanding of automated accounting systems such as TM1, desktop productivity and mainframe accounting applications
Wednesday, April 21, 2021