Senior Tax Accountant | Sustainable Energy Solutions Company!
- Chicago, IL
Senior Tax Accountant
A leading global privately-held developer and operator of sustainable energy solutions is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for a broad range of tax compliance issues in the renewable energy industry, participating in all aspects of taxation, including domestic and international reporting.
- Prepare and review federal, state and foreign tax filings for partnerships and corporations.
- Prepare and review elections, statements and attachments required for domestic and international tax filings.
- Prepare workpapers in compliance with department standards.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end tax provisions.
- Assist in tax research, analysis and planning to meet the Company’s objectives.
- Assist in maintaining tax depreciation ledgers and reconciliations.
- Assist with tax audits, responses to notices and other tax related inquiries.
- Assist in developing projects plans and workable business processes for assigned projects or function in alignment with function strategy.
- Assist in developing and implementing process improvements.
- Review international tax filings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field; Master’s Degree in Taxation and/or CPA.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of progressive tax experience.
- Analytical, solutions-focused mindset with the proven ability to work independently as well as collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional technical skills and analytical capabilities with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with software and system applications (OneSource, Oracle, Excel, MS Word, etc.) and ability to learn internal applications.
- Prior experience in the energy, power, real estate, or infrastructure space is a plus.
Wednesday, April 19, 2023