IT Audit Manager - Financial Services
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is helping one of our favorite clients in downtown Chicago (they are fully remote right now) hire a leader for their IT Audit team. In this role, you will be leading the risk-based IT audit plan from start to finish, as well as leading and coaching the team, being the liaison with senior management.
They are a powerhouse financial services institution and have only been expanding.
Things to get excited about:
- Downtown location & Headquarters (they are remote indefinitely)
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Competitive Benefits
- Ability to rotate out of this team into great positions across the business
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Summer hours
- Great work-life balance and minimal overtime
- Remote work every week
- 8+ years of Financial Audit and IT General Computer Controls experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and/or Masters in Business Administration strongly preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
Apply below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 16, 2021