Senior Tax Analyst-Sustainable Manufacturer!
- Oak Brook, IL
Our client is a leading manufacturer of sustainable packaging and paper products and they are growing their team! This enthusiastic and approachable hiring manager is looking to add a Senior Tax Analyst to their team.
Our client produces over 1.2 million versatile, widely used products a year. Through innovation and determination, they are building the foundations of their 100-year vision now! Not only does this company have an emphasis on sustainability, but it has curated a culture and working environment that attracts top talent. The hiring manager is looking for a right-hand person to join her in growing their tax function. This opportunity offers tremendous growth opportunities, autonomy, and the ability to think creatively, in order to improve and accelerate the business.
What you'll do:
- This position reports to the Senior Tax Manager and is responsible for assisting with all facets of tax compliance and accounting.
- The position will help manage the preparation of all sales and use tax returns and will also prepare, file, and track all property tax returns and payments.
- The position would also assist with the preparation of federal and state income tax returns as well as accounting for income taxes in the financial statements.
- Act like an owner, challenging the status quo, asking the right questions, and actively seeking ways to innovate and improve
- Set an example by implementing meaningful leadership with heart, empathy, foresight, and stewardship.
- Three to five years of tax experience with a strong state tax background.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. MST and/or CPA a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with CorpTax compliance and provision software.
- Experience with SAP.
Wednesday, September 13, 2023