Director of Human Resources
- Burr Ridge, IL
Buckinghamsearch is partnered with a Fortune 500 healthcare company looking to bring on a Director of HR. They are looking for a leader with a true generalist background that has touched on all HR functions throughout their career. You will be driving the execution of HR strategies and have great exposure to leadership throughout this nationwide organization.
- Amazing benefits
- 401k match
- 18 vacation days and 4 personal and sick time
- 11 paid company holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement/educational assistance
- Adoption reimbursement
- Service awards
- On-site fitness center or discount at local fitness centers (most locations)
- Discounts for select local and national products and services, including cell phones, computers, and more
Director of Human Resources Position
- Drive the planning, review and execution of HR strategies for a large or complex business unit
- Align people strategies to business strategies, partnering with COEs, HR Operations & local business leaders
- Accountable for coordinating with local HRBPs to ensure global HR strategies are translated accurately and effectively to the business unit or local markets
- Responsible for organizational design, workforce planning and leadership development within the business unit
- Identify capability gaps in current workforce and set strategy to help address business needs
- Facilitate talent reviews and succession plans, ensuring necessary action is taken to develop successors
- Proactively develop & analyze data/dashboards and identify trends to provide actionable insight to business leaders
- Partner with Absence Management; engage in the interactive process and reasonable accommodation discussions
- Act as a trusted advisor to business unit leaders
- Effectively resolve unique and complex performance management, employee relations and legal matters
- Provide guidance to business leaders on Centene's policies and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance
- Effectively enable and lead organizational change
- Accountable for aligning human resources strategy with business strategy.
- Drives the HR agenda, partnering closely with Centers of Expertise (COEs), HR Operations and business unit leaders to effectively and efficiently deliver HR processes and initiatives for a business unit.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in a HR function and/or a generalist role.
- 5 years of experience in a people management role preferred.
- License/Certification: HR certification preferred.
25%-40% travel is required. Located in Burr Ridge, Il.
Thursday, February 13, 2020