Controller (High-Growth Tech Company)
- Chicago, IL
A high-growth technology company that has disrupted their industry in the Chicago Loop is looking to hire a Regional Corporate Controller to the team!
This role will report to the Regional CFO and will be responsible for analyzing material or complex transactions to ensure the correct accounting treatment is applied and establishing/maintaining global accounting policies and procedures in line with current regulatory guidance and best practices. In addition, this role will oversee the close and reporting process for the region, including preparing financial statements/management reports and maintaining a strong internal control environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- CPA required
- 10+ years of progressively increasing experience in accounting or financial management position; 5+ years in Big 4 external audit preferred
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP and the ability to research and propose company positions on complex accounting issues
- Self-motivating individual with a high level of integrity and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to proactively and independently learn business applications, accounting systems, and reporting tools
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with competing and deadline-sensitive priorities
- Excellent team player with an ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization
Wednesday, June 9, 2021