Senior Financial Analyst
- Lisle, IL
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Lisle, IL
Our client who is a global leader in the truck and transport services industry is currently looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their Procurement Finance Team.The Procurement group plays a crucial role in propelling the organization towards the future by implementing global sourcing strategies for both new and existing technologies, while keeping in mind long-term sustainability.
In this position, you will be a contributing partner to the team, combining strong financial acumen with operational understanding & agility to develop robust analysis and deliver insights which facilitate and influence decision making processes.
- Partner closely with the operating team, including but not limited to: Procurement, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Research & Development (R&D), Quality, Program Management, and Commodities, to understand financial inputs and provide guidance on operating decisions
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Develop, interpret, and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control
- Perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, warranties, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, and impact of governmental requirements.
- Forecasting & Reporting - develop and validate assumptions used in forecasts and plans
- Assist in the preparation of financial management reporting on present and future financial performance
- Using strong project management discipline, manage special projects through benchmarking/baselining to drive measurable & sustainable improvement impact
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of finance experience
- 1 year lead experience OR Master’s degree
- Strong Financial Analysis/Modeling skills
- Strong analytical skills: ability to compile data and effectively problem solve high-level, strategic initiatives
- Operations experience (preferably in manufacturing or purchasing finance) with successful track record of effective business partnership
- Strong understanding of business principles
- Project management experience desired
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of tailoring message to audience
- Database/data manipulation and analysis
- Manufacturing, Consumer Product Goods (CPG) and/or Automotive experience highly desirable
- Advanced MS Excel skills strongly desired
- Experience with Salesforce and Power BI
If you are ready to accelerate the impact of sustainable mobility, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Friday, March 31, 2023