Senior Internal Auditor-Fortune 200 Rotational Program!
- Glenview, IL
Senior Internal Auditor
Our Client is a Fortune 200 multi-industrial leader in manufacturing, and they are hiring to their Internal Audit team!
This company has revenue totaling in the billions, is steadily growing, and is employee-focused. They offer a rotational program that allows you to move around internally to different sides of the business and has plenty of growth opportunities. This is why they are ranked #1 Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine!
The Senior Auditor performs professional internal auditing work including performing financial, operational and compliance audit projects. The individual performs under supervision with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Review and evaluate the internal control environment and develop specific analyses of strengths and weaknesses, along with recommended improvements.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating effectively the results of and consulting projects via written reports, which are complete and prepared in a timely manner.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Informs In-charge of progress and/or difficulties encountered during the audit.
- Travel up to 40% (domestic and international)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university.
- 2-4 years of experience in auditing, within the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to detect and document weaknesses in internal controls.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries analyses.
- Skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
Thursday, July 20, 2023