Associate Human Resources Business Partner
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a privately held trading company in downtown Chicago to find an Associate Human Resources Business Partner.
Seeking an Associate HR Business Partner with experience in a high-growth environment, who demonstrates the ability to partner with HR. This position sits within the global HR team.
Looking for a creative, growth-minded, collaborative, and people-focused contributor who demonstrates proven success with relationship building, accountability, creativity, follow-through, and detail orientation to execute HR operational tasks. This role will be positioned between HR business partnering aspects and HR tactical operational responsibilities.
Skills You’ll Need:
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships in a fast, ever-changing work environment.
- Strong business acumen to understand the daily challenges the business faces and how to strategize and partner with leadership to make an impact.
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn, grow, and develop others.
- Ability to deliver and receive all types of feedback in a constructive manner.
- Ability to diagnose organizational problems with critical thinking skills and a willingness to learn from mistakes.
- Ability to be highly productive and influential in a global matrix organization.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects in a busy, demanding environment.
- Strong partnership with all management levels and rest of HR team, recognizing when it’s appropriate to escalate issues as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, navigate, and maintain sensitive, highly confidential information.
- Desire to gain broad lateral working experiences and skills within people operations rather than vertical advancement.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years working within a HR function (prior experience in Technology or Financial Services industry highly desired) with experience in HR Generalist activities, such as employee relations, talent management, compensation, performance management, and/or recruitment.
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Experience or interest in other areas of HR such as immigration, benefits, payroll, mobility, and compensation to be cross-trained with other colleagues.
- Experience with managing and thriving in ambiguity by dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place.
- Reliable and predictable availability.
Thursday, September 2, 2021