Internal Audit Senior
- Chicago, IL
A publicly-held Real Estate services firm in Downtown Chicago is in search of a Senior Auditor to join their team!
This role is within the Internal Audit Department and is responsible for planning, participating, and leading audits, as well as contributing to the Data Analytics initiatives and mentoring staff.
- Supporting the Department in the execution of the annual audit plan
- Execution of planning, fieldwork, and reporting for audit and advisory engagements
- Develop risk-based audit programs and testing procedures relevant to compliance with Global/Regional/Local regulations and business objectives
- Assess operating risks and efficiency of internal controls, including identifying control weaknesses
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with CPA and/or CIA credentials preferred
- 3+ years of external auditing with a public accounting firm and/or internal auditing with a publicly traded firm
- Demonstrates critical thinking, problem-solving, and negotiating skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel up to 30% (Due to COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place and are currently auditing remotely)
Friday, August 6, 2021