- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to partner with an $80B+ bank in Chicago looking to hire a new Senior Auditor to their team!
This role will create several leadership opportunities in addition to overseeing end-to-end audit processes, you will lead audit projects, interface with stakeholders, monitor staff work performance, and hold status/update meetings.
What you can expect:
- Supervise Audit staff members, review working papers and assist the audit manager in project execution
- Serve as Audit Lead and complete audit projects within assigned timelines.
- Lead and plan audit projects by performing project risk assessments that drive the development of audit objectives and create risk based audit programs.
- Conduct client interviews and perform walkthroughs to evaluate control design.
- Collaborate with clients in the evaluation and assessment of departmental controls and processes and advise on enhancements.
- Execute tests that validate control effectiveness and document testing results.
- Identify emerging risks, audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment and be able to communicate findings succinctly to client personnel.
- Prepare/Review draft audit reports summarizing the scope, conclusions, & findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Accounting, audit or equivalent certification strongly desired
- 5+ years banking or financial services audit experience, evaluation of control environment
- Experience in utilizing data analytics to enhance the audit process
- Understanding of financial capital or secondary mortgage markets
- Intermediate MS Office, Tableau experience preferred
- GRC Platform (e.g. Archer, MetricStream, Riskonnect)
- Ability to challenge status quo, identify innovative solutions and champion change.
- Ability to adapt to evolving business needs and changes, including different role requirements, or environments and work with a sense of focus and urgency
Wednesday, November 23, 2022