Pricing Analyst - 40 hour work week!
- Chicago, IL
A multibillion-dollar legal service powerhouse is looking to add a Pricing Analyst to their expanding finance department!
This role will support the Managers and Supervisors on the Pricing Team with structuring, analyzing, negotiating and tracking client fee arrangements.
- Support efforts to manage the Firm's client and matter fee arrangements, including analyzing the financial impact of various arrangements
- Assist in responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other business development pitches
- Provide support for the annual rate setting process and perform ongoing maintenance and regular audits of standard hourly billing rates throughout the year
- Assist with various projects, including analysis of historical matters, to develop support for the pricing and budgeting process
- Provide analysis and information to support client and matter management needs
- Assist in the identification, documentation and monitoring of alternative fee arrangements
- Develop/enhance financial templates and models to expand current service offerings and streamline existing processes surrounding the Firm’s pricing function
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Advanced capabilities and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in a client facing position or a professional services firm is highly desirable
Things to get excited about:
- Chicago office standard hours – 40 hour standard work week
- Staff employees are eligible for an annual merit bonus and increase every summer
- Commuter benefits: pre-tax benefit of up to $255 per month for transit and up to $255 per month for parking. For employees who use public transportation, they will subsidize up to $42 per month.
Tuesday, June 22, 2021