Senior Tax Accountant-Sustainable Industry!
- Rosemont, Illinois
Senior Tax Accountant
Our client is a leading aluminum extrusion business with a global presence and a commitment to shaping a sustainable future. With 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people, they offer a wide range of products and solutions to various industries. They operate in sustainable industries, including aluminum, energy, metal recycling, renewables, and batteries.
The Senior Tax Accountant will play a hands-on role in all aspects of the tax department. This includes handling federal, state, and international tax provisions and compliance, as well as assisting with transfer pricing documentation. The position will involve special projects such as tax research and documentation, Research and Development tax credit studies, and tax data management. The Senior Tax Accountant will also maintain ongoing communication with other departments to ensure data requirements are met.
- Assist in all income tax matters, including data gathering, tax law research, and analysis, and ensuring compliance with tax reporting and filing requirements.
- Support the annual income tax provisions for multiple entities.
- Contribute to the implementation of the U.S. tax strategy.
- Coordinate U.S. transfer pricing documentation.
- Prepare tax depreciation and estimated tax payment computations.
- Identify and research tax issues, summarize results, and propose resolutions.
- Assist in federal and state audits and respond to state notices.
- Maintain tax calendar.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum five (5) years of tax experience in public accounting or corporate tax environment.
- CPA and/or MST desirable.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with HFM, Oracle, and SAP.
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions.
- Education Assistance.
- Bonus Plan Eligibility.
- Parental Leave
Friday, June 2, 2023