Senior Category Manager: REMOTE
- New York, NY
Competitive Pay - Annual Bonus - Remote Position
Buckingham Search is partnering with a well-known privately-held organic food manufacturer to find a Senior Category Manager.
The Senior Category Manager is responsible for supporting a team’s category management needs across the Prepared Foods portfolio. Responsibilities include: insights & analysis for innovation summits, category reviews, new item presentations and overall business building initiatives. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
The ideal candidate can sit remotely in any location within the US.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent related work experience in Category Management & syndicated data systems (IRI)
- 8 - 10 years’ of related experience in meat/poultry or CPG industries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with retailer-specific data systems (Wakefern PPI, BJ's AIMIA/Kantar).
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to partner cross functionally. The towering strength must be the ability to effectively “tell the story.”
- Ability to travel if required for internal & customer-facing meetings (~20%). Must be able to travel to plant facilities and market areas to include overnight stays.
Wednesday, November 25, 2020