Director of FP&A
- Chicago, IL
One of our favorite Real Estate clients is hiring to their FP&A team! We’ve helped hire 14 professionals to this company over the years, and the people are bright, collaborative individuals who make this a great place to work.
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis responsibilities:
- Drive the strategic planning and budget process.
- Collaboratively develop and monitor business performance metrics and KPIs to facilitate effective management of the business, leading to strategic decision-making.
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical, operating, and financial information regarding profitability, capital expenditures, and performance against budget.
- Evaluate and enhance ongoing systems and reporting to identify and clearly communicate potential business issues on a proactive basis.
- Assist in evaluating financial best practices to strengthen them across the entire organization.
- 8-10 years of progressive experience in a dynamic and demanding environment with a track record of success in FP&A roles.
- Experience in developing and managing a team focused on enhancing a company’s Financial Planning & Analysis capabilities
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, and management skills with an emphasis on leading a growing team in a fast-paced environment.
- BS in accounting or finance, or other advanced degrees with a focus on these competencies or real estate highly desirable.
- Significant experience with financial and technology systems preferred.
Things to get excited about:
- 15 paid-time-off days, 13 company paid holidays, 1-day marking personal observance, 1 day for volunteer efforts
- 401K match program
- Access to premier healthcare at affordable rates
- Inclusive work environment
- Flexible Hybrid Hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance & Eldercare
- Wellness Offerings
Friday, June 24, 2022