Senior Compliance Auditor - Life sciences!
- Glenview, IL
A Fortune 500 life sciences company is hiring on its industry-leading Global Compliance Audit team!
Benefits to be excited about!
- Salary + Bonus
- 401 with match and pension plan
- Paternity and phenomenal Maternity leave
- Travel to beautiful places internationally, including a weekend stipend when on international audits to travel and have fun
- When off audits, work from home on Fridays
- Conduct sales and marketing compliance audits around research funding, promotional practices, contracts, pricing, third-party suppliers, privacy laws, and anti-bribery, among other areas.
- Identify key risks and plan audits to address those risks.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in sales & marketing practices against Corporate Policies, local procedures, industry standards, and laws/regulations.
- Analyze data and document findings and recommendations in audit reports.
- Present audit findings to management.
- Identify, create, and implement best practice audit techniques and processes to drive departmental innovation and continuous improvement.
- Assist in investigations as requested.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, present professionally, and work well with all senior management as well as his/her peer group.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of related work experience required.
- Experience in a major public accounting/consultant firm or law firm specializing in consulting or audit-related engagements preferred.
- Experience with FCPA preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Friday, May 22, 2020