Senior IT Auditor - F500 Airline
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnered with a publicly-traded airline company that is hiring on their IT Audit team!
This role will be involved in projects beyond IGTCs and SOX compliance. The company is headquartered in downtown Chicago and is going into the office 2 days/week. They offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and even discounts on flights for personal travels!
- Support the IT Internal Audit Program including testing execution and reporting of results for cyber security and IT engineering reviews under direction of Senior Manager, IT Audit.
- Build strong working relationships and trust with technology business partners across the company by providing quality insight regarding IT risks and controls
- Demonstrate, encourage and recognize a continuous improvement mindset in the IA function, including identifying and integrating best practices and conducting agile audits; identify specific actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of IT reviews
- Execute on technology audit plan as well as the overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures
- Demonstrate ability to identify systemic root causes from one audit to the next and to assist management with end to end remediation and strategic adjustment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, or related fields
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in public accounting or internal audit
- CISA, CIA, or other certifications preferred
- Strong grasp of basic technology concepts (infrastructure, applications, etc)
- Knowledge of IT auditing processes/procedures
- Extensive knowledge and skill in applying internal auditing principles and practices, management principles and preferred business practices
- Knowledge of IT frameworks, e.g. COBIT, ISO, NIST, ITIL
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, 25%
Tuesday, July 25, 2023