Tax Accountant - Growing real estate firm!
- Barrington, IL
A rapidly growing, real-estate focused firm is seeking a brand new Tax Accountant for their team! This firm has a national presence and has doubled its employee base and fund size in the past 2 years.
Come join the excitement and work on engaging work with a great team!
Benefits to get excited about!
Flexible hours, a competitive salary, and complete benefits package available.
- Tax workpaper preparation
- Preparation of federal and multi-state pass-through entity returns (mostly partnership) and individual returns
- Assist with quarterly and year-end tax projections
- Interaction with clients regarding financials, taxes, etc.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Research projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of tax accounting experience, real estate experience a plus
- Licensed CPA or in process of completing the CPA exam desired
- Prior public accounting tax experience desired
- Prior experience preparing flow-thru entity tax returns, preferably partnerships
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and perform duties with speed and accuracy
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of all matters
- Ability to manage deadlines effectively
Friday, September 25, 2020