Senior Internal Auditor-International Bank
- Chicago, IL
This International Bank is a leading financial institution providing products and services to over 11 million clients around the world. They have won awards for their leadership, client satisfaction, diversity, and more. My team has placed several people here and enjoy working with them because their teams are collaborative and the projects are rewarding.
They have multiple teams hiring and are currently looking for Senior Internal Auditors!
- Lead individual or multiple audit assignments under the direction of the Internal Audit Manager
- Define audit scope to address regulatory requirements and provide risk-based coverage
- Identify and evaluate risks and corresponding controls
- Conduct testing procedures, document results, and ensure adherence to audit methodology and standards
- Assess policy and procedure suitability and adherence
- Communicate findings to senior management and prepare comprehensive audit reports
- Cultivate client relationships and address client needs
- Utilize technical resources for research and knowledge expansion
- Manage project planning, implementation, and problem-solving
- Monitor and adjust team member workloads, provide performance feedback
- Beautiful downtown location & Headquarters
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- A rotational program that feeds into the rest of the company
- Professional development
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401k & match, tuition reimbursement, and summer hours
- Work for a company with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Join an awesome team who likes to have fun!
Wednesday, May 17, 2023