Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing
- Petaluma, CA
Competitive Pay - Annual Bonus - Relocation packages available for eligible candidates.
Buckingham Search is partnering with a well-known organic food manufacturer to find a Manufacturing Human Resources Manager. This role will be responsible for staffing, safety, associate relations and employment data process functions. It is a true generalist position but requires a strong leader to guide the HR team and to partner with the Operations team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists and manages the staffing function for the facility.
- Implement processes to reduce turnover.
- Ensures compliance in AAP, EEOC, DOL, DHS, OSHA, and all other federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for strategic Human Resources planning and goal setting, Develops and updates an annual HR business plan, which supports the initiatives of field operations.
- Ensures HR staff is fully trained in job responsibilities and develop an audit process to insure consistency in product quality.
- Develops and implements new ideas and concepts to move HR and the business forward.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Five (5) plus years of relevant HR manufacturing experience is required.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous manufacturing experience, a must!
- Ability to be a strong leader and manage the HR team.
- Is a true generalist and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Bilingual in English and Spanis is a plus!
Thursday, October 22, 2020