International Tax Senior - Award Winning Employee Experience!
- Lake Forest, IL
A public, international client of ours is seeking an experienced International Tax Senior to take on an exciting position within their Tax Operations team! This company is known for not only creating products that enhance people's lives but enhancing the lives of their own employees through a combination of great benefits and loft career paths.
In this role, the International Tax Senior will support tax compliance, quarterly tax provisions, and other special projects. This key position will work in a fast-paced tax department and successfully navigate multiple priorities. This role will work closely with other members of the Corporate Tax Department and will have opportunities to assist with various tax projects and develop tax knowledge to prepare for complex issues within the constantly changing tax landscape.
- Analyze financial information relevant to US international tax compliance.
- Prepare and/or review US international tax return forms (5471, 8865, 8858, etc.)
- Prepare and/or review calculations and documentation supporting other US international tax issues (FTC, GILTI, FDII, etc.)
- Prepare various E&P, tax basis, and other studies to support international tax planning transactions.
- Other data gathering for compliance, tax provisions, special projects, or tax planning opportunities.
- Undertake tax research, support tax planning initiatives, and assist in other special projects as assigned.
- Keep up to date on tax law changes, cases, rulings, and regulations.
- Assist with other international tax projects as needed.
- Assist with tax process improvement initiatives and tax technology implementations.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting or Business required.
- CPA certification preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility in a publicly traded corporation or public accounting firm required.
- Broad understanding of U.S. corporate tax law with an emphasis on international corporate tax.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft applications, financial accounting systems, and tax compliance programs (eg. CorpTax).
Monday, February 15, 2021