Senior Accountant - Derivatives
- Chicago, IL
A leading global sustainable energy company doing some really cool work is hiring a Senior Corporate Accountant focused on Derivatives here in Chicago!
This role is super unique and will be instrumental in supporting the commodities trading function within the company as this practice has grown exponentially for them over the past few years.
What you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 4-6 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Existing understanding and knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to adhere to monthly, quarterly and annual department driven deadlines
- Familiarity with Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- CPA strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working with ASC 815 and ASC820
- Multi-Site Organization SEC Company or Public accounting firm experience preferred.
- Experience in energy industry preferred
Tuesday, January 5, 2021